2. MD Financial, Inc. holds data confidentially and securely, adhering to standard privacy policies banks and lenders adhere to, including, but not limited to 128 bit encryption technology provided by DigiCert.
3. Personal information about you is collected from the information you provide to us when you sign up, fill out an application or any other form on our site required for your chosen lender to offer, process, approve and complete your mortgage transaction.
4. If you sign up, fill out an application or other form on our site, you will be asked for a variety of information which will help lenders communicate with you, and help the lenders you choose to evaluate your need(s) and to determine eligibility for the products or services that may be right for you.
5. We collect personal information about you when you sign up, fill out an application with your chosen lender or other form on our site.
7. We will only share your information insomuch as it is required to help your chosen lender process your application and/or form.
8. We restrict access to the information obtained from our web site and web pages to our employees and only those lenders and parties needed to process your information. We log all activity on the website and we periodically review that activity to determine the use of the site and will report malicious and or inappropriate activity to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information at all times.
9. MD Financial, Inc. will never sell or make your personal identifiable information public.
5000 Birch St, West Tower, Suite 3000
Newport Beach, California, 92660